We are seeking a dedicated Wildlife Technician to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for wildlife, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work in various field conditions. This position involves both hands-on work with wildlife and interaction with clients to solve their wildlife concerns.
- Conduct field surveys to identify and evaluate wildlife concerns.
- Implement humane and effective control measures for a variety of wildlife species.
- Educate clients on prevention measures and best practices to avoid future wildlife conflicts.
- Maintain and repair wildlife control equipment.
- Complete detailed documentation related to field activities and findings.
- Work closely with the team to develop and refine control strategies.
- Stay updated on best practices in humane wildlife control and local wildlife laws/regulations.
- Previous experience in wildlife management or a related field preferred.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Strong communication skills for effective client interactions.
- Ability to handle wildlife in a safe and humane manner.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Physical fitness to perform field tasks including lifting, climbing, and walking on uneven terrain.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development in the wildlife field.
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
Grizz Pest is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Join us in making a difference for wildlife and the communities we serve. We look forward to having you on our team!