Largest independent Money Mailer advertising franchise in the Midwest seeks energetic and experienced Sales Representative to expand our winning sales team in the western suburbs. The sales rep will manage sales development and customer service within Kane and DuPage Counties, reaching sales goals by promoting print and digital advertising products to local business owners. We are looking for a goal-driven, highly motivated individual to manage our full product line, which includes Money Mailer direct mail and digital ads, along with postcard mailers and other direct advertising products sold through our partner company, The Direct Mail Experts. Candidate must work well independently and as part of a team.
- Obtain advertisement orders from new and existing customers for each monthly mailing cycle.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on business prospects and existing customers.
- Educate clients on the characteristics, options, and advantages of Money Mailer’s products and services.
- Effectively engage with customers through email, phone, and on-site customer appointments.
- Oversee the development of new customer ads or ad modifications, working closely with the client, Money Mailer’s management team, and internal art department.
- Maintain effective relationships with customers, developing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by enrolling in company-sponsored webinars, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- 2+ years of advertising sales experience in a sales representative position.
- Experience within the direct mail industry a plus.
- Highly skilled in territory management, negotiation, and client relationship management.
- Strong presentation skills and experience.
- Exceptional telephone, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; ACT contact management software a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and effectively as a team.
- Strong organizational skills.
This is a full-time position with some flexibility in daily work schedule hours.